- An ability to recall knowledge in math, basic science, and engineering
- An ability to apply knowledge in math, science and engineering to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- An ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs
- An ability to work in interdisciplinary and intradisciplinary teams , An ability to function as a leader or individual member.
- Awareness in professional, ethical, and social responsibilities and knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An awareness of the health, environment, workplace safety and legal impact of engineering solutions.
- An ability to communicate effectively, including orally and in writting and follow the progress in the scientific community both in Turkish and English.
- Awareness of the necessity of lifelong learning, having the ability to access knowledge, following developments in technology and renewing himself/herself continuously,
- An ability to learn and use necessary techniques, engineering tools and information systems for the applications and or designs carried out in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- An ability to identify complex engineering problems and state new ideas and conceptual designs to solve them.
- An ability to apply knowledge in project management, risk management, and change management.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments and analyze and interpret experimental data
- Awareness about entrepreneurship, innovation and continual progress.
Last modified: Wednesday, 19 July 2017, 2:46 PM